Butler Memorial Hall
John J. Murphy Professional Building
William F. Walsh Science Center
William E. and Ann L. Swan Business Center
Butler Hall Gymnasium
Athletics and Multi-Purpose
The Butler Memorial Gymnasium is the oldest building on St. Bonaventure’s Campus. The gym opened in 1918 to become St. Bonaventure’s first on-campus home court. The gym was renovated in 1999-2000, which gave the historical building new life.
Athletic Space available to accommodate up to 100 guests:
- Athletic Events (Court Floor)
- Banquet style (Court Floor)
- Cocktail reception (Court Floor)
- Theater style (Court Floor)
- Tradeshow/Booth Set-Up (Court Floor)
- Wireless Internet access
- Hardwood Floor
- Natural light and dimming lights
Flexible menus & on-site catering available. See catering options here.
Butler Hall is centrally located on campus and is just steps from the Regina A. Quick Center for the Arts, The Thomas Merton Center and the Magnano Center.