Butler Memorial Hall
John J. Murphy Professional Building
William F. Walsh Science Center
William E. and Ann L. Swan Business Center
Hickey Dining Hall
The Hickey Dining Hall was built following the burning of the St. Bonaventure monastery and church in 1930. It is designed in the traditional Italian style that many other early structures on campus offer. The meals for the students, faculty and staff were cooked by Poor Clare sisters from the 1920s to the 1960s. The dining hall underwent renovations during the summer of 2006 for the first time since 1987.
Dining space available to accommodate up to 450 guests:
- Banquet style
- Buffet style
- Lunch meeting
- Cocktail reception
- Wireless Internet access
- AV – Sound System
- AV – Television – HD
- Furniture – Chair, Furniture – Conference Table
- Natural light and chandelier light
Flexible menus & on-site catering available. See catering options here.
Magnano Center is located near Butler Hall and is a short distance from the Regina A. Quick Center for the Arts and Friedsam Memorial Library.
Additional Building Spaces