Butler Memorial Hall
John J. Murphy Professional Building
William F. Walsh Science Center
William E. and Ann L. Swan Business Center
St. Bonaventure Golf Clubhouse
On the 16th of May, 1929, ground was broken for the Clubhouse Restaurant. Fr. Thomas Plassmann, O.F.M performed the ceremony. The architects were Townsend & McNeil of Buffalo, NY.
The Clubhouse Restaurant is still open today, and is very popular among the general public of Olean and Allegany and is still a popular site for banquets, luncheons, and parties.
A variety of set up options available to accommodate up to 486 guests:
- Banquet style
- Cocktail reception
- Theater style
- Wireless and high speed internet access
- Complete menu of audio visual & technology resources
- Av – wireless, sound system
- Air conditioning
- Natural light and dimming lights
Flexible menus & on-site catering available. See catering options here.
St. Bonaventure Golf Course and Clubhouse is located on Route 417 in Allegany, N.Y. They are located across from the University and are accessed through the same gates as St. Bonaventure Cemetery.
Additional Building Spaces