Butler Memorial Hall
John J. Murphy Professional Building
William F. Walsh Science Center
William E. and Ann L. Swan Business Center
Walsh Science Center Amphitheater
The William F. Walsh building was dedicated in 2008 as a way to improve education in the sciences at St. Bonaventure University. William F. Walsh, a 1934 graduate of St. Bonaventure, became the mayor of Syracuse in the 1960s, and served three terms in Congress in the 1970s.
Auditorium available to accommodate up to 159 guests:
- Auditorium or theater style
- Lecture style
- Tiered seating
- Wireless and high speed Internet access
- Complete menu of audio visual & technology resources
- AV – LCD Mounted Projector
- AV – Phone
- AV – Screen
- AV – Sound System
- AV – Sympodiums
- Board – Whiteboard,
- Computer – PC
- Furniture – Fixed seating chairs
- Air conditioning
- Natural light and dimming lights
Flexible menus & on-site catering available. See catering options here.
The William F. Walsh Science Center is located at the Northeast end of campus and is just steps from the John J. Murphy Professional Building and De La Roche Hall.
Additional Building Spaces
Various classroom spaces may be available when classes are not in session.