Butler Memorial Hall
John J. Murphy Professional Building
William F. Walsh Science Center
William E. and Ann L. Swan Business Center
Bob Lanier Court (Reilly Center Arena)
The Reilly Center is the home of St. Bonaventure men’s and women’s basketball throughout the season, while it’s also used as a multi-purpose facility for numerous University and community functions. The Reilly Center was built to take the place of Butler Gym as the home of St. Bonaventure basketball in 1966.
It was originally called the University Center, but was renamed the Reilly Center in 1974, in honor of the late, great basketball and football coach Carroll “Mike” Reilly. This impressive facility is also home to a café, bookstore and a swimming pool.
A variety of setup options available to accommodate up to 4000 guests:
- Arena Seating (Stands)
- Banquet style (Court Floor)
- Cocktail reception (Court Floor)
- Theater style (Court Floor)
- Tradeshow/Booth Setup (Court Floor)
- Wireless and high speed internet access
- Complete menu of audio visual & technology resources
- AV – wireless, sound system
- Blackout and dimming lights
- Concession stands in arena access areas
Flexible menus & on-site catering available. See catering options here.
The Reilly Center is located on St. Bonaventure Road in the back of the campus and is just steps from the Sandra A. and William L. Richter Center, the Marra Athletics Fields Complex and Regina A. Quick Center for the Arts.